Week 7 (Comprehensibility)
Week 7: Comprehensibility
Do you understand me? This week you test whether your sketchnotes convey the statements you intended.
- [ ] Kata 16: video sketching: Did you get it?
In the weekly
- [ ] Check in: (2 Minuten pro Member)
- [ ] Warm-up: Draw Toast (5 minutes)
- [ ]Compare your experiences with the kata
- What expectations did you have regarding the comprehensibility of your sketchnote?
- Were these fulfilled?
- How was the feedback regarding readability, layout, choice of words?
- What worked particularly well for you?
- What was particularly challenging for you? (e.g. speaking rate in the video, filtering essential things, ...)
What have you learned for your next sketchnotes, what do you want to keep, and what do you want to do differently?
[ ] Check-out (1 minute per member)