Kata 20 (Reflecting sketchnote (Part 1) "Structural Thoughts")
Kata 20: Reflections - Sketchnote (Part 1) "Thoughts on Structure"
Used in Week 9
You've come a long way by now. Well done! To record your learning experiences, a sketchnote as a summary can be very beneficial. To make the process of creating this sketchnote conscious, we would like to ask you to take the following steps first:
- Make three layout drafts for your sketchnote which will reflect your experiences in this sprint.
- Select one of the layouts.
- Show your sketches in the weekly. Why did you make this choice?
- To repeat possible layout alternatives for sketchnotes.
- To understand which layout alternatives support your content in a way that is appropriate for the target audience.
- To get suggestions and feedback from the circle members to make your sketchnote even more appealing.
- To reflect on what you have learned and the experiences you have made so far.