Kata 9 (Image collection)
Kata 9: Picture Collection
Used in Week 3
Create an image library for your topics. Note 10 keywords from your subject area. And now search in your surroundings, in books, in pictures, and media for ideas for your presentation. Draw different variations or just one. Choose what suits you best. Save it to your collection.
Present your ideas in the weekly and discuss them in the circle. Discuss where you found the best ideas.
- Website: The noun project - free online database with icons
- Video: Doug Neill: How to expand your visual language - Build up from basic icons to more complex representations of ideas.
- Website: John Atkinson - Cartoons for Sketchnotes
- To collect further symbols for your own library.
- To learn your personal approach to creating symbols.
- To receive suggestions for a diverse vocabulary of images from the other participants.