Kata 12 (1 sketchnote, 5 colours)
Kata 12: 1 sketchnote, 5 colours
Used in Week 4
Prepare a sketchnote in black. Make multiple copies of it and prepare your colored pens. In the weekly, color your sketchnotes together in different ways.
Suggestions for this:
- Color as usual.
- Color in the total opposite of your typical style
- Color according to an emotion
- Use color excessively
- Use color only for one single highlight
- Use colour as a hierarchical aid
- To see the effect of the colour selection in direct comparison.
- To get clarity about which colour combinations work.
- To get inspiration for new colour combinations.