Kata 21 (Reflecting sketchnote (part 2) "The structured path")
Kata 21: Reflection sketchnote (part 2) "The structured path"
You have now decided on a layout for your reflection sketchnote. Finish drawing the draft sketched in Kata 20 and share it with the others.
Key questions for analysis and feedback:
- Repetition: Why exactly did you choose this structure?
- How did you aim to create a sketchnote that was readable, informative and appealing? Did you focus on anything in particular?
- What are your most valuable learnings from this sprint?
- How do you plan to use these results further?
- Was there a lernOS-Eureka moment in this sprint? If so, what was it, and why?
- To learn to distinguish between what is essential and what is not: What do I want to bring across?
- To know the success factors for creating an informative and appealing sketchnote.
- To will create a coherent sketchnote.
- To know your learning success within the lernOS Sketchnote Circles.