Kata 8 (Shopping list)
Kata 8: Shopping list
Used in Week 3
Create a shopping list with sketchnotes instead of words, or sketchnote a template for a shopping list. Record the things you buy frequently. Think about the following categories: vegetables, fruits, animals, beverages, groceries, and drugstore items. In such a template you only have to enter the number of things you want to buy.
- To draw your first symbols in private to reduce inhibitions.
- To repeat the drawing of symbols and icons to train the memory muscle.
- Collect first symbols for your symbol library.
- Pinterest-Boards: Sketchnote Recipe 1 and Sketchnote Recipe 2
- Website: Illustrated recipes "They Draw & Cook"