Kata 15 (Presenting the preliminary result)
Kata 15: Presenting your intermediate result
Used in Week 6
Present your first product (Minimal Valuable Product) OR do a rework of your Sktechnote-Selfie!
If you are working on a specific product, you can use this Weekly to present your Minimal Valuable Product to others.
Your goals: Bring your OKR metrics!
- What progress are you making in your key results?
- What are you planning to do?
- Where do you want to go?
If you're not working on a product, you could, for example, do a rework of your sketchnote selfie with the techniques you've been practicing for the previous six weeks.
- Do you see any differences?
- Do the other Circle members see any differences?
You can use the following additional questions to reflect on the intermediate result:
- Our cooperation: What do you appreciate about our collaboration? For what do you wish for more support?
- Golden moments: What were eureka-moments in the previous learning path for you? Which "treasures" have you already lifted?
- To recognize what progress you have made and whether a goal adjustment is necessary.
- To receive feedback from the participants on your project and can use it directly.
- To receive feedback on the extent that your sketchnote skills have developed.